Sheboygan Animal Hospital has been at this location since the 1950's. The core of the original building remains, although it has been renovated several times. The last renovation was in 2005. Although our clinic is small, we strive to remain on the cutting edge of general practice with up-to-date treatment and diagnostic equipment.
- In-house Laboratory: Hematology, Blood Chemistry, Coagulation Profiles, Thyroid Assay, Phenobarbital Levels, and Urinalysis.
- Surgical Equipment: Gas Anesthesia with Ventilation, 5 Parameter Anesthetic Monitors, Heated Surgical Table, Laser and Radiosurgical equipment, Suction for Abdominal Lavage, IV Fluid Pumps and Warmers, Orthopedic Drill and Saw (for TTA's).
- Imaging Equipment: Digital Radiography, Ultrasound with Doppler, Telemedicine Support, and Video Scope with Ear and Rigid Attachments.
- Dental Equipment: Separate Dental Suite with Dentalaire Base Unit and Wet Table with Heated Surface.
- Medical Equipment: IV Fluid Pumps and Warmers, Incubator for Small Animals, Lift Tables for Easier and Safer Movement of Patients, Nebulizer, Tonometer for Accurate Measurement of Eye Pressures, and Indirect Blood Pressure Monitors.
We continue to strive to update equipment to best meet the needs of our patients.
We serve communities in the Sheboygan, Wisconsin area, including: Sheboygan Falls, Kohler, Elkhart Lake, Oostburg, Haven, and Mosel. Please call (920) 452-2882 today to make an appointment for your pet!